Urgent Care South Philly, PA
South Philly Urgent Care Services
AFC Urgent Care South Philly, located at 1444 W. Passyunk Avenue in Philadelphia, is a state-of-the-art, walk-in urgent care clinic. We offer emergency medical care at a lower cost than visiting a traditional hospital emergency room and often with less of a wait. Consider us an alternative when your primary care physician is unavailable. Our extended hours make it very convenient to visit us late in the day on a weekday or during the weekend. No appointments are required and we encourage you to walk-in when you need our assistance. Most major insurances are accepted and we have affordable self-pay options for those with no insurance. Cash and credit cards are always accepted.
We specialize in meeting the following health needs.
- Acute Care – Acute illnesses come on quickly, are brief, and quite often are severe in nature. Here at AFC Urgent Care South Philly, we have state of the art equipment and the resources to treat acute illnesses to speed up your recovery.
- Trauma – Non-life threatening illnesses and injuries can be treated by our experienced physicians. Sutures (also known as getting stitches) can be done at our walk-in urgent care clinic. No need to wait hours in an emergency room.
- Injuries – Sprains & strains, minor fractures, cuts, bumps & bruises can all be diagnosed at our medical clinic. Get the information you need so you don’t further injure or reinjure yourself. We are fully stocked with bandages, splints, casts and braces to ensure your complete care.
- Minor Surgical Care – We treat cuts, puncture wounds and can handle foreign body removals be it work related or an accident at home. These injuries can be quite painful and need to be attended to immediately. Our skilled staff will promptly and efficiently treat you.
- Physicals – There are a variety of reasons you may need a physical. You will often have to provide one for sports, schools, or employment. We can fill out the paperwork and conduct these physicals in one visit, no appointment needed. We also have doctors on staff who can provide specialized DOT Physicals.
- On-Site Prescriptions – We stock many common medications for your convenience, erasing a needed stop at a local pharmacy. If we do not carry what you need, we will send the prescription to a prefer pharmacy.
- Digital X-Ray Services – Our state of the art digital x-ray equipment is on site and is available to our doctors for your diagnosis. You will receive copies of your x-rays and we can also forward them to your primary care physician at your request.
- Lab Work – Our on-site laboratory meets stringent national standards. Once we collect a sample, we can often return results to you after a short wait. We can diagnose infections, blood disorders and metabolic issues in most cases.
Quality, Value, Convenience We offer extended hours 7 days a week and are staffed with highly trained medical providers. Our wide array of services ensure that you can get all the care you need in one place.
Our AFC Urgent Care Center is located at 1444 W. Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Walk-in friendly, no appointments required
- Open 8-8 Monday-Friday and 8-5 Saturday and Sunday
- In-network for most Insurers
- Staffed by doctors and nurses
Serving South Philadelphia, Center City Philadelphia, & Southwest Philadelphia. We also service the surrounding Delaware & Bucks Counties.
Additional Services You May Need
- Poison Ivy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Ringworm Treatment
- Sports Injuries Treatment
- Sports, School, and Camp Physicals
- Sore Throat Treatment
- Sprains, Strains, and Broken Ankles
- STD Testing
- Tick Bite Treatment
- Travel Medicine and Travel Vaccinations
- Workers Compensation
- X-Ray Services
- Yearly Physical Exams