Walk-in & Urgent Care Clinic for Occupational Health in South Philadelphia, PA
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic in South Philadelphia, PA offers comprehensive occupational healthcare for employers and employees
The faster you have information, the faster you can make important business decisions. AFC Urgent Care South Philadelphia provides prompt, comprehensive communication to you. It doesn’t matter if you are a large or small business or what industry you are in. Our overriding focus is on helping you and your employees. We will develop with an injured or ill employee a back-to-work plan with them so they can be back on the job for you as quickly and safely as possible. We’ll keep you fully informed regarding their status. Call our friendly staff today to set up an account with us. Our staff will work with you to make sure the process is as streamlined as possible for treatment, electronic feedback on the status of your employees, direct follow up with your employee, and record keeping. Not appointment is ever needed to access our services or see one of our doctors. Get the right care, right now at a price that is far more cost effective than visiting a traditional hospital emergency room.
Our highly-experienced staff at AFC Urgent Care South Philadelphia focuses on helping you to feel better. We will make sure your employer is kept up to date with your status and that you have a detailed plan on returning to work as soon as possible. We’ll worry about answering all of your health-related questions to your employer while you worry about getting better. The Occupational and Workers’ Comp process can be overwhelming and confusing. We have years of experience in this area and can provide you clear and complete instructions regarding your treatment. We also can help with reporting and follow up requirements associated with claims. Please call our friendly staff for any questions and get started today!
HIGHLIGHTS OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness Treatment
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Drug Testing
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
- Workers’ Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug Testing Hours – Both DOT and non-DOT drug testing hours are:
Mon – Fri: 8 am – 5pm
Sat – Sun: 8 am – 2pm
- Physical Examinations. (Pre-employment physicals, yearly physicals, DOT Physicals, Immigration physicals.)
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- On-site flu vaccination and blood pressure checks, in addition to other health and wellness offerings
Our board-certified physicians are available 7 days a week. We have extended hours during the weekday making us a very convenient choice. There’s no need to call off work to see us and no appointment is ever needed to access our services. We have a digital x-ray and full lab onsite. These two powerful diagnostic tools are available to our doctors so they can get the answers you need. Most prescriptions can be filled at our on-site pharmacy or we can send a prescription to your local pharmacy.
We look forward to serving you at AFC Urgent Care South Philadelphia!
Formerly AFC Doctors Express