Insurances Accepted at Walk-in & Urgent Care Clinic in South Philly, PA
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic South Philadelphia accepts numerous forms of insurance
At AFC Urgent Care South Philly, we most likely accept your insurance! Check the list below to see if your insurance company is listed. Do not hesitate to call us if you don’t see your insurance listed here. Our friendly staff will research what options are available to you.
- All Out of Area Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans*
- AmeriHealth, AmeriHealth Administrators
- Coventry Health (Health Assurance, Health America)
- Health Partners Plans (Medicaid, Medicare and KidzPartners)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of PA and Federal Plans
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone Health Plan East, HMO and POS)
- Independence Administrators
- Keystone First
- Keystone VIP
- MultiPlan & PHCS Networks
- United Healthcare (Great West, Golden Rule, Oxford)
- United Healthcare Community
- Worker’s Compensation Insurances
We participate in some Medicaid plans. Please call ahead for details.
Are you currently uninsured? Ask our staff about our affordable self-pay rates. It is the patient’s responsibility to know and understand the benefits associated with their insurance. If claims are denied due to limitations in coverage or if a patient has a deductible that has not been met, the patient will be responsible for the remaining balance of their claim. A patient’s insurance must be active at the time of the visit. If a claim is denied due to lapse in coverage, the patient will be responsible for the total amount of the visit. Payment of applicable co-pays, co-insurance or deductibles is expected at the time of your visit. The staff makes every effort to determine, to the best of their ability, what those costs will be and will inform you prior to seeing the doctor.
*Certain plans will not have any out of state/area benefit coverage
Formerly AFC Doctors Express