Immigration Medical Exam in South Philly, PA
AFC Urgent Care Clinic Provides a USCIS Civil Surgeon Doctor who Conducts I-693 Immigration Physicals in South Philly, PA
Please call to make an appointment.
Need an immigration physical but can’t wait for your primary care physician to be available or don’t have one that is certified to give these specialized physicals? AFC Urgent Care South Philly provides Immigration Physicals to our neighbors in Philadelphia in need of one. Our USCIS Designated Civil Surgeon is experienced in performing the required Immigration Physical for the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. If you are applying for citizenship, Permanent Residency, or a Green Card, then you are required to obtain an immigration physical performed by a Civil Surgeon prior to approval of your application.
The certified physician at AFC Urgent Care South Philly can perform the required immigration physicals in accordance with guidelines provided by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, and Centers for Disease Control for immigrants or employers who hire employees originating from another country. The civil surgeon will record the exam results on Form I-693 for the applicant to return to the USCIS (INS). At AFC Urgent Care in South Philly PA, Immigration physicals are available Wednesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Please call 215-977-4820 if you have any questions. AFC Urgent Care South Philly performs every service you will need to pass the exam.
Medical services needed to pass the exam:
- Physical Examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork.
- RPR (Syphilis test) – required for applicants 15 years or older, and possibly younger if determined by the physician.
- Evaluation of other Physical or Mental abnormality, disease or disability.
- Vaccinations and status verification.
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations.
- Chest X-Rays if needed as determined by the TB Test.
- Gonorrhea test. (As of 2016).
- Tuberculosis Blood Test (T-Spot.) Please do not receive any new vaccines at lest 4 weeks before receiving this test. Please call our center for additional details.
- From October 1st to April 1st you will require a flu shot.
Patients are advised to bring the following to their appointment:
- Valid, government issued picture ID, such as a driver’s license, passport, green card, or military identification.
- Any medical records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious diseases, and any prior chest x-rays. If necessary, the medical records must be translated into English. Visit the USCIS website for more information on Tuberculosis Screening Information.
- Immunization records. Visit the USCIS website to learn more about Vaccination Requirements.
- Any mental health records
- An immigration physical form I-693.
Cost For The Medical Exam: Even with our convenient evening and weekend hours, our price for the Medical Exam is cheaper than most other doctor offices. We also see these kinds of physicals on a regular basis and therefore are experienced in this area, unlike some other doctor offices.
Prices are as follows:
- $175 for Physical & filing the paperwork
- $50 for RPR
- $30 for T-Spot
- $75 for Chest X-ray (if needed)
- $89 for Gonorrhea test
- $25 for a flu shot. Required during flu season from Sept 1st to May 1st.
- Additional fees for vaccines as required.
After The Exam: Once the immigration physical examination is completed, AFC Urgent Care South Philly will certify Form I-693 with the test results of the immigration exam and vaccination history. Please present this sealed envelope to Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services with your immigration application. You will also be provided with a copy of these forms. Please allow at least 7 to 10 days for the completion of these forms. We will contact you when they are ready to be picked up.