Walk-In & Urgent Care Clinic For eScreen Testing in South Philly, PA
AFC Urgent Care Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic South Philly, PA offers eScreen testing for your candidates with results available in a timely manner
e-Screen Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am -5 pm, Saturday and Sunday 8 am – 2 pm
AFC Urgent Care South Philly offers Pre-Employment Drug Screening to assist local businesses when hiring candidates for important positions. Instead of waiting days for results and dealing with the hassle of keeping mountains of paperwork organized, come to our walk-in medical clinic for prompt service with less hassle and no appointment ever required. Our urgent care center’s extended weekday hours and weekend hours make us a very convenient choice for your team and potential hires. With our no-appointment policy, a candidate can receive their drug screening quickly without rearranging anyone’s schedule. Our team of highly experienced providers understands that time is extremely critical when interviewing a highly-qualified candidate. This person is likely interviewing with multiple employers, and you need results quickly so you can make a competitive job offer. The quicker you get the results, the faster they can start working for you. Call our friendly staff today to set up an account with us. Feel free to visit our facility at 1444 W. Passyunk Avenue in Philadelphia to speak with us in person.
We’ve teamed with the eScreen Corporation to provide you the finest service in drug screening. Benefits of your own account with eScreen and AFC Urgent Care South Phillyare many and include the following.
- Test results are sent directly to you, sometimes within an hour. Any negative results will be sent to you quickly to your inbox. This will let you call up a candidate quickly and make a job offer. Snatch up your first choice candidates before a competitor does. Non-Negative results will take longer to receive.
- eScreen’s system is completely paperless. It will generate an electronic chain of custody form (eCCF) for every non-regulated test you need. This eCCF is always accessible for you to review.
- Using eScreen’s online system, you will be able to track a donor’s status in real-time. This will ensure they maintain testing-window compliance. You’ll also be able to view the test results.
- The database with eScreen will store all the information online for you to view. You can access all of it whenever you want, including chain of custody documentation and other qualifying requirements.
- The eScreen Corporation has a diverse set of tools available to you to address your Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
Additional Services You May Need
- Poison Ivy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Ringworm Treatment
- Sports Injuries Treatment
- Sports, School, and Camp Physicals
- Sore Throat Treatment
- Sprains, Strains, and Broken Ankles
- STD Testing
- Tick Bite Treatment
- Travel Medicine and Travel Vaccinations
- Workers Compensation
- X-Ray Services
- Yearly Physical Exams