Walk-In Clinic & Urgent Care Center for Employer Services in South Philly, PA
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic in South Philly, PA provides a variety of employer services
If your employees aren’t healthy, your business will suffer. When your business suffers, your bottom line suffers. If you are a business owner, you’ve got plenty on your plate to worry about. Occupational Health Services doesn’t need to be a constant concern. AFC Urgent Care South Philly can offer you cost effective Occupational Health Services, all with no appointment ever needed.
Instead of sending ill or injured workers to the emergency room for non-life threatening conditions, send them over to our walk-in medical clinic. You’ll find that the costs in many cases are far less than a trip to a hospital ER. We can handle worker compensation issues and paperwork. Our medical facility is credentialed with the most common workers compensation insurance networks. Our board certified physicians and experienced staff understand the workings of Worker’s Compensation, DOT Physicals, non-DOT physicals, and Drug Free Workforce Requirements. Regardless of the size of your company, we can provide prompt and comprehensive service to you and your employees. You’ll enjoy same day communication with our facility so you are kept up to date regarding the status of your employees. We’ll work with you to make sure the process for treatment is as streamlined as possible. Our Occupational Health Manager will provide electronic feedback regarding your employee’s status, keep all records in our online database, coordinate appointments, and follow up directly with your employee.
Our focus is helping you feel better from your illness or injury. We make sure your employer is kept up to date regarding your status. We’ll give you a clear plan to return to work as quickly and safely as possible. The whole worker’s compensation process when it comes to occupational health can be quite confusing. We’ll provide you clear and complete instructions on your treatment. Our experienced staff will also help you when it comes to handling reporting and follow up.
Highlights of Occupational Medical Services:
- On-the-Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- DOT Physical Examinations
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines and Health
- Immigration Physicals
Call Us for More Information About:
- Worker’s Compensation – Our doctors provide prompt evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment for a variety of work related injuries and illness. We see lacerations and fractures on a regular basis and are equip to treat these non-life threatening conditions.
- Drug Testing – We can provide drug testing for DOT physical needs and for non DOT situations..
- Physical Examinations – We can administer thorough pre-employment, pre-placement, sports, and camp physicals.
- Immunizations and Vaccinations – We can provide immunizations for your employees. We will check with the latest CDC guidance regarding vaccinations for your work and travel needs.
- Health and Wellness – We offer on-site flu vaccination and other health and wellness offerings. Please call us for more information.
Our physicians are on-site 7 days a week for extended hours to treat your employees. Our digital x-ray, full service laboratory, and on-site dispensary help us care for your employees efficiently and effectively.