About Our Name Change
Doctors Express Urgent Care Is Now Become AFC Urgent Care in South Philly, PA
Since 2014 AFC Urgent Care South Philly has been part of the American Family Care network. With more than 140 urgent care clinics across the country, including seven in the Philadelphia, PA area, we strive to provide you the highest quality medical care. To help patients better recognize the benefits of being part of this world class network, you’ll notice our name has changed to American Family Care (AFC).
Although you will see a different sign outside, patients will see very little if any change inside the clinic. For example:
- You will be greeted by the same great staff
- You will be treated by the same experienced, caring doctors
- All of the same insurance plans will be accepted
- Our affordable co-pays and other rates won’t change
- You will receive the same quality healthcare and convenient service
AFC pioneered the concept of urgent care more than 30 years ago and to this day is the leader in the field. Every clinic in the AFC network benefits from that experience. So, in the future no matter where you see an AFC Urgent Care sign throughout Pennsylvania and the rest of the country you can be confident you’ll receive the same convenient, affordable, quality medical care you’ve always enjoyed from AFC Urgent Care South Philly, PA.